Things are a bit quieter now that the summer students are back in school, but there’s still a lot happening!
- We’ve glued up the slabs for a solid Walnut door for a closet. We are now working on the design for the front of the door – sort of a water ripple effect. Using all the features of Vectric Aspire to accomplish this.
- Trevor has released our first video in a long time – the start of our weekly “what’s happening in the shop” shorts. Trevor is also hard at work on some longer, more in-depth content.
- Brooke has been working on the finish for the guitar we’ve been building. It’s looking pretty cool.
- We’ve been figuring out how to put hieroglyphics on the big sign. That should get people wondering I would think…
- I delivered a large table top to a finishing company, who will apply a very solid professional finish. We just didn’t have the time to work on this at our shop – nor the experience…
- We’ve built a guitar!
- Updated the sign with some lines from a poem called “A Poem for Someone Who Is Juggling Her Life” by Rose Cook