- We are getting back into things in September – after a very busy month of travelling in August.
- We’ve gone through 4 iterations of the IO card for the Bells project. We are hoping this last version has all the issues dealt with. It’s amazing how quick and easy it is to do board revs these days – even getting boards done in China.
- And we’ve been tuning the case design for the IO Card in Fusion 360, and 3D printing it.
- And, related to that, we’ve set up a small 3D printer farm to crank out all the pieces we’ll need.
- Zeph finished working on the software at the end of August. We’ll be seeing how well is scales soon.
- All the Voronoi boxes have been completed in the woodwork department. They have now moved along to painting. We are trying out the 3M paint guns with disposable innards. They are working well so far (though we keep cleaning and reusing the components, because we can…
- And just for fun, I’ve reassembled my ancient CNC converted Grizzly G0704 mill here at the shop. I haven’t used it in about 4 years. The mill hardware went together easily, but now I’m having issues with the software and finding a laptop to run it on, licensing, etc. The issues you’d expect bringing up some old hardware and software.
- Also, we updated the sign a couple of times – put up a school related sign, and then one for the Queen, RIP. I haven’t updated the sign page yet…
- Our 3D printers are churning out stuff every day – we have about 500 things to print! They are busy.
Leave a Reply