- We bought 20 wood bowls from Ikea. And then they fell to the ground, and some of them exploded. So, we have exploding bowls! We will make a thing with them. #IkeaHacking.
- We have two summer students now! Mat and Zeph are helping with the Bells project. It’s a big project.
- I upgraded the depth gauge in the planer – weirdly retrofitting a gauge made for portable planers into a giant planer. Not sure it’s successful, but it’s interesting.
- Working on some projects for the house renovation. I’m on the hook for a table, a custom door, and a few other things. I’m not sure how I get myself into these things. No is a complete sentence.
- Updated the sign outside our studio twice already this month! The latest message is an odd one – just an interesting message someone posted to Instagram a few months ago.
- Kinda sorry I missed Makers Central in Birmingham this year. Looks like it was fun!
Leave a Reply