- We’ve designed and ordered test circuit boards for the bells project. This is a big step towards implementing the system.
It’s pretty interesting to see it all come together!
The bells project requires:
- server software,
- embedded Arduino code,
- mechatronics (electric motors, sensors, switches, mechanical linkages),
- and display mounts and stands for a ton of bells.
- And, we continue to build Voronoi Cubbies. 12 complete so far…
- We have upgraded our fibre laser to use the excellent Lightburn software – they finally released a version that supports fibre lasers on June 30, so there was a frantic few days of checking out the new capabilities of Lightburn, and how best to use it with the fibre laser. It’s pretty cool.
- I’ve been working on a design for something to hold and display a bunch of bells. Fired up the ‘ole plasma cutter, and now making “bell trees.” We shall see!
- Changed up the sign to display an internet meme. I generally avoid anything this obvious.