- We changed up the sign for Groundhog Day to say “FRED’S DEAD, BABY” which is a reference to the untimely passing of Fred la Marmotte in Quebec, early in the morning of Groundhog Day, and of course, the movie “Pulp Fiction.”
- I bought a set of “Jessem Clear-Cut TS™ Stock Guides“ and installed them on our SawStop table saw. I’m very impressed with the hardware – it’s extremely high quality and well designed. Nice that they include the necessary drill bit, screw driver, and have excellent instructions. Very happy with this purchase so far.
- We’re still working on animations for the Voronoi Evolution project. It’s looking good!
- It’s another month with a lot of travel for me, so won’t be a crazy busy month of builds. I’m off to Japan, and then Florida for the second half of the month.
- Updated the sign in a bit of a self referential way…
- Doing some design work in RhinoCAD again. I don’t use it anywhere near as much as I used to, but it’s nice to be back into it for a while. Of course, I forget all the commands and tricks…
- Doing some planning work for the installation of a sliding door using the Magic2 sliding mechanism. The instructions are quite cryptic – mostly because they are published using almost no words. Kind of like Ikea instructions, but for something far more complicated. Especially, when you’re trying to install it in a non-standard way… The link I’ve included above is for a supplier that had it in stock and shipped it quickly for a very good price. The mechanism is from Italy.
- We’ve been doing a lot of stuff with Fusion inside DaVinci Resolve. It is quite amazing what this NLE can accomplish, for a very reasonable price.
Leave a Reply