- Updated the sign! Everything Happens So Much.
- Working on the clock. It’s actually moving and telling time, and sometimes it really screws up. Quite maxing out the Arduino CPU running it. Working on cleaning up things so it looks nicer.
- The LEDs in the Nazca cat are burning out for some reason. Maybe I got the voltage wrong. Or, maybe they were cheap eBay LEDs!
- Working on a new video about the CNC Router upgrades we just completed.
- Upgrading the DRO’s on our Aciera F5 mill.
- Thinking about welding something.
- DRO has been upgraded on the Aciera F5 to a 3 axis unit from DROPROS.com. Very happy with the upgrade.
- Switching the clock over to Teensy 4.1 device – has a much more powerful CPU and a lot of nice capabilities. This is done now, and things are much improved.
- Written 10 rendering routines for time, selectable by a pot, so you can set the clock to be quiet, or more rambunctious.
- Released video for CNC Router upgrade
- Continuing to improve the CNC Router – stiffening the rack and pinion gear system. Done!
- Working on a small end-table for a couch
- Updated the sign! I am not a cat – maybe.
- Cleaning out the rubbish in the storage area. Old stuff from my childhood, micro-boards I’ll never use, old books and CD’s.
- Updated the sign again! First I was afraid, I was petrified.
We were very happy to see an article about us published in the excellent Ottawa Arts web site Apt613.ca!
Bruce Burwell wrote a very nice article about us, focused on the sign out in front of our building, which we’ve been updating every few weeks. Thanks for the nice article Bruce, and for taking the time to come visit.